Rooftop Experience


I wished for a small sitting arrangement on the terrace of my house. I wanted it to be such that I can sit and work on my laptop. I want to have glass walls for my room. Also I want them to be leak proof so that when its raining I can enjoy my work without any issues. I am so eager for this; so much so that Im planning to make it happen in the next few days. Also I want to design it in a way wherein I get to enjoy the open skies as well.

I have planned to give the contract of my work to the well-known roofers of the city; as my requirement needs very skillful hands.

Money is not deciding factor for the choice of roofers that I am going to make. However I want the best results at the end. I have spoken to a lot of people in the city. In fact I have my friends who are in the roofing business. Even after so much help, I am not able to decide whom to take up for my roofing work

I am happy that I got best roofers in the town. I am talking about my friend who is in a top-notch roofing company. He has shown me a good blue print on my requirement. And I am expecting that the end results will be even more overwhelming.

I am quite excited and happy about the whole idea. The roofers I have chosen for my work are simply amazing. They are well organized and have given me an idea about the money that will be required to complete the task. Though the work might take ten days, however I am in high spirits for the choice I have made.

The day has come, and roofers have started the work. I have taken a day off from the office in order to see that it all goes smoothly. My kids are enjoying it immensely. My father has decided to make a video.

My roof top glass room is ready for me. I cannot explain it in words. The roofers have done a commendable job. I am thankful to my friend also who has done this magical work. The rainy season is about to come. And I am extremely thrilled about it.

I have penned the making of my roof top dream down in article. It would be great if could spend some time reading the same.

0 comments:

Recent Entries :